Friday, December 6, 2013

Still stampin4fun!

I know this time of year is traditionally busy and stressful but to be honest I don't really feel it bad so far. I'm definitely keeping busy but my heart is joyful. So much to be thankful for!
Here's what I made for the girls that came out to the team meeting last night. I bought the little boxes and filled them with candy and just stamped a little Santa from the Color Me Christmas set on the outside. I matted it with that awesome silver glimmer paper.
A special treat at our December team meeting is a chance to play with the preorder items from the new spring catalogue that goes live in January. It's always a question if the fed ex man delivers the items in time for our meeting. This time the truck arrived with my goodies at 2:00 pm and the team potluck party was at 7:00. Here's what I whipped up as a make n take. Want to see more? Make sure to come to my event on dec 29th to see all that's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment