Sunday, December 22, 2013

Spring is coming...

What an ice storm we've got here in Markham! My dad is sleeping over in the basement as his house has no power. The bad weather means I've been snug at home doing what I love...stamping!!! Even more fun when I've got preorder goodies from the spring catalogue. This card is actually one I made a few weeks ago. I forgot to take pics of the ones I made today and I can't take them now as the craft cave has turned into my dads guest suite.
Sorry if the picture isn't too clear.  It's all very vanilla paper.  Can you see the ampersand embossing folder?  Isn't it cool?  The ampersand symbol has become a symbol that implies "and so much more"  Kind of like xx's and oo's mean kisses and hugs. 
That's how I feel about all of you that join me in my stamping journey!  I appreciate you "so much".
To share some love, I"ll be having a customer appreciation event on December 29th.  RSVP required so I have the right amount of make n takes.  Come check out all that's new in the spring mini catalogue and also get some special perks that afternoon! You'll have to attend to find out what's in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment