Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Celebrate with a 25% off sale!


Did you hear?  Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 25th anniversary!  This week in particular is the actual week that this great company started 25 years ago.  So...to celebrate, Stampin' Up! has announced an awesome sale on 25 stamp sets.  Go to my online store and click the link on the left to see what's on sale.  A couple of my favourites are the zoo babies set.  Here's a card we made this weekend at my U.F.O retreat day using this darling set.


And part of the fun of the retreat day is the little gifts I like to give everyone.  I made some homemade popcorn mix but I couldn't resist making an extra one for my husband.  He got an extra special little tag using the Yippee Skippee stamp set (also on sale this week!)



Oh!  and we can't forget that it's Tuesday...which means that there's a whole new week of weekly deals! The cookie stamps, dress up framelits dies and the remember this and that rotary stamp are on sale just for this week! 

Go to my online store to shop now and see all the deals! Or of course you can email me at genevieve.ko@gmail.com

Don't forget!  Card class this Thursday 7:00pm.  Please RSVP!
And 1 day left to RSVP for the Ladies Christmas Social Fundraiser!  Make 10 beautiful Christmas cards!  The cost is only $35!



No comments:

Post a Comment