Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ready to head home

Yesterday was a productive day of meetings topped off with a surprise visit to Shellis home and another wonderful surprise: spa services at brick canvas. I do suffer from regular neck/ back discomfort and go for regular massage at home but due to the busy schedule before coming on this trip, I wasn't able to schedule a massage at home. So, to get one here after a hard days work was just delectable!
I will let the pictures speak now. I am just itching to get home and hug my wonderful family. Missin them so much.

A picture with the corporate team and advisory board after a full day of productive discussion! Love these peeps!


What a special treat to be able to chat with Shelli at her home and give her a (gentle) hug. It's a fun tradition that past advisory boards have worn matching pj's and shared gifts with each other and Shelli that are supposed to represent our "favorite things"
Here is Shelli sharing her favorite things with us.
Here are a couple of my favorite things I shared with everyone:chips and Disney nail polish. Those of you that know me know that I love potatoes and Disney world.



Ready to relax
Any stampin up experience involves te sharing of beautiful handmade things. A thoughtful demonstrator brought zucchini bread for us with this beautiful tag.
We on the advisory board decided to do a swap amongst ourselves. Of course the day before I left I was seriously regretting agreeing to this extra swap but getting the cards from the other ladies was worth it. 
Here is a card from jenny Peterson 
This one is from Leeann greff

No comments:

Post a Comment