Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The big shot makes it better!

Technique class last night was fun!  The theme was techniques using Stampin' Up's beautiful designer series paper (dsp).  These cards sure showcase the pretty dsp that Stampin' Up! offers but they also happen to showcase the amazing powers of the Big Shot. 
Check out this card that was inspired by my friend Sandy C.  It is called the Sunburst technique and uses the Eastern Elegance Dsp (130131)

This card was made using the NEW label thinlits die (133479) that creates this cool flip flop card! Just a roll through the big shot and it cuts and scores this very cool card!  We dressed it up using the Epic Day This and That dsp (130814) and the Apothecary Art Stamp set (128415) and the matching label framelits (125598)

What's awesome is that the thinlits die also comes with all sorts of extra dies to embellish your cool flip flop card or dress up anything else!  I love the little banner pieces in this set because it even makes the score lines so that the banner can pop up a bit.



Here's what comes with the circle thinlit dies:


I think it's an awesome value for $40.95.
If you don't have a Big Shot yet, it's time to get one!  Especially because of my Genevieve August Big shot offer...I'll give you a free embossing folder of your choice when you purchase the big shot this month.  Check out my previous blog post on the big shot HERE!

Don't worry if you missed my technique class this month!  Come to my sweet and simple class on Aug. 29th 7:00pm or my next technique class is the second Monday of September.  Don't forget to RSVP!

No comments:

Post a Comment