Friday, June 7, 2013

Jump start summer!

I am so excited about these special offers.  Only available from me!  Why not welcome summer with a fun stamping party with your friends, earn some free goodies and check out all that's new with Stampin' Up! at the same time? 

*****************************************************************************
Share Stampin’ with Friends and…

Jump Start Summer

 The NEW 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up!

Catalog is HERE!

Be the first to see it and share all the new beautiful colors, papers, big shot items, stamp sets and more with your friends and family! Be one of the FIRST hostesses, so YOU get the free product, and get the catalog in your hands FIRST before anyone else!

Here are the names of the new colors just to entice you to see them in person!

Baked Brown Sugar, Costal Cabana, Crisp Cantalope, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush.

I have 7 special days  where I will be offering Special Private classes. If YOU pick one of those days, I will give you a bonus, of free pack of designer paper (you pick from my bin), AND you get to pick one of the new colors, and I will give you the stamp pad and card stock for FREE!* (a 16.00+ value!) That’s ON TOP of all the hostess benefits you will receive from the orders collected that night!

PLUS: each of your guests will receive a handmade thank you gift from me!

I do all the work, and you and your friends get a little fun stamp therapy for the night!

 Book your special private class today!

We could call it a Sizzlin’ Summer Stamping Party!

4 projects for $20 or FREE w/an order (min. 25.00)

 Available dates: June 25, June 26, July 2, July 3, July 5, July 6, July 7

(if none of these dates work, and you still want to book your private class, we can find a date that works for you!)

 Another way to jump start summer is to...
BRING A NEW FRIEND* to any of my classes in June or July and pick a Jump Start Summer grab bag as a special thank you from me!
 
 
 
Here's a couple of cards using new catalogue product.  I'd be happy to do these cards at your private class.  I LOVE the new catalogue. It's so fresh and pretty!
This card uses the wildflower meadow stamp (129165wood) (129168 clear) and matching embossing folder. (129376)  A little of the new chevron ribbon (130016) gives it a little fun factor!  The colours are Marina Mist and Pear Pizazz.  (am I ever happy that Pear Pizazz is back!)

 
One of the fun new products is the simply pressed clay (130685)  It's only $8.95 for a whole bag and it's so fun and easy to use!  I'm hoping to make some fun things at my upcoming kids class with this new product!  There are these cute molds (item 131272)that you can use with the clay.  The clay is white but of course you can dye it with our great ink refills.  Just remember to wear gloves so you don't dye your fingers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment