Thursday, April 18, 2013

Retiring List, New catalogue transition

I am totally excited to see the retiring list and new catalogue. 
People have been asking so here's the scoop on the retiring list and new catalogue stuff:
1. Retiring colours have already been announced.  See HERE
2. The retiring list of stamps and accessories will be announced on April 24th.  I will email out the information as soon as I know on the 24th. Remember retiring accessories are only while supplies last so if you want them, it's best to order online on my website (www.genevieve.stampinup.net then click shop now) but you can email me and take your chances. :-)

Here's the thing.  I am leaving for Fiji on the next day, April 25th.  Here are your options for taking advantage of the retiring list:
a) email/call me with your order BEFORE 8:00pm on the 24th.  I will put in a group order that evening.  Then I will be going to bed and will be off on vacation the next day.  I seriously doubt that I will be answering email when I am in Fiji :-)
b) my online store never goes on vacation so shop on my online store for direct shipping to you!
c) Come on out to my May classes to enjoy stamping and cover your class fee with an order!  Monday May 6th 7:00 will be my technique class where I expect I will be doing Shadow Stamping.
Friday May 10th 10:00am will be my coffee and card
Thursday May 30th 7:00 pm will be my sweet and simple class (masculine card theme)
Friday May 31st will be my hostess appreciation night (exclusive for past hostesses, club members and paper pumpkin subscribers only)

The retiring list will be in effect until June 3rd.  Interestingly the new catalogue period begins May 31st.  So there will be a few days when the two catalogues overlap. 
The best place to enjoy the new catalogue is at my hostess appreciation evening on May 31st.  Everyone attending will get a copy of the new catalogue and I will have shopping specials and raffles.  (It's NOT too late to book a private class/workshop date with me or tell me you want to be a club member so you can get an exclusive invite to the hostess appreciation evening)

If you're not coming to my hostess appreciation night, plan to attend my Technique class on the first Monday of the month (Monday June 3rd).  I am changing the time and format.  On Monday June 3rd I will be having a drop in stamping time at my house from 4:30-9:00.  We will be using new catalogue goodies. Mark your calendars now!

Want to stamp a stack of cards and play with new catalogue goodies?  Saturday June 22nd 9:00am I will be doing a 12 card stamp a stack.  Mark your calendars!  12 different cards with matching envelopes.

Okay, I hope that gives you lots of opportunity to come and stamp with me while taking advantage of checking out and shopping the retiring list and new catalogue.  This is an extremely exciting time of year and I can't wait to enjoy it with you!

Can't have a blog post without a picture.  Here's one of the cards we made at our last Technique night.  We were doing spritzing and you can just barely see in the picture; the mixed bunch flower is shimmering champagne mist!  I love this card.  It uses the round array stamp set that is available now and is a sneak peek from the new catalogue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment