Saturday, March 9, 2013

From the Bottom of my Heart

I want to send thank you cards.  I actually want to send a whole lot of thank you cards but I suspect I may not have time to stamp as many as I want to send.  Tonight I made 12.  I used the print poetry dsp and dressed it up with some stitched satin ribbon (summer starfruit and gumball green).  I stamped the pretty image from the From My Heart Stamp set using Midnight Muse Ink then used the silver dazzling details to highlight the heart. 
I'm waiting for all the dazzling details to dry and then I can add on those great dahlia embellishments! 
 
 
The sentiment echos my feelings exactly.  THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I am so blessed to have all of you in my life.  I never want to take any single person for granted.  I am thankful for each of you that takes the time and makes the effort to come out to my stamping classes.  I appreciate every single order you put in with me whether it's a $1.00 digital download or a $100 stamps and paper order.  I appreciate all you Team S.T.I.C girls that keep "sticking" with us.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
Please know that I am constantly thinking about how I can better serve all of you and how I can make stamping more fun for you.  That's why I"m always trying new things at my classes and events and offering different promotions or you might catch me at the supermarket agonizing over what flavours of coffee and tea to purchase.  I truly believe that there is something special about stamping escapism and women stamping together and that's why I"m still doing this more than 5 years later!
Last week I learned that I've earned the wonderful incentive trip to the Western Carribbean on the Allure Royal Carribbean Cruise Line.  It was a known family fact when the new Stampin' Up! year started in July I was setting my sights on this grand vacation simply because I love the pillow gifts and because I knew I owed Michelle a trip since she's next in line after Ethan (Ethan is coming with me to Fiji in just over a month!) Yes it's true, Kevin is not coming with me.  It's hard for him to get time off work and I thought it would be fun to take each of the kids on a trip if I could.  The children were all warned that earning a Stampin' Up! trip is not guaranteed since there's a lot of factors at play.  It was agreed that even if a Stampin' Up! trip wasn't earned, mommy would still take them on a one to one trip somewhere ...like Niagara Falls! 
Michelle is excited for her travel date with mommy even though it's more than a year away!  Kevin was sweet enough to stamp me a card with the dude kit I got him for valentines day!
So, once again I thank you from the bottom of my heart for what a blessing you are to me and my family.  I hope I get to continue to serve you and other women for many more years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment