Friday, January 11, 2013

Easy to serve

Stampin up wanted to give back to the Orange County community so they are hoping to fill 2000 bags full of product to give to local schools. I love being a part of a company that has a service attitude.

Here's the whole row of boxes. Whoever wanted to help out could just grab a bag and go down the tables filling it up. It was fun touching all that product!
At the end of the row, we put a tag in, signed our name and staff would put them into boxes

I love that the corporate team are so involved. Here's pictures of Scott neilson CFO and dale Hampshire Canadian manager hard at work. I was able to fill four bags then went for my organized swap. Here's a picture of a great valentines card I received. Sorry this post is not well laid out. Computer issues. Irritating.







No comments:

Post a Comment