Friday, December 7, 2012

party time: Team S.T.I.C style

Just thought I'd share some pictures from our recent team celebration.  We had a pyjama party feel with food and games and stamping.
Here are the girls all lined up for my "pick a prize out of one of the three boxes but you only have 5 seconds" game.  Hilariously funny to watch from my end I have to say.  Panic sets in when they stare at a box of stampin' product and don't know what to pick!
 
 
Here's one of the make n takes using brand new product from the upcoming spring catalogue.  Oooo so fun to use new goodies!
 
A fun evening with a great group of ladies!
Here's another one of the make n takes. Thank you Mary Fish for the inspiration.
 
And here's another one using a new embossing folder that will be available in January!
 
I can not wait to show you more cute things from the spring mini! Make a point to mark your calendar and come out to my customer appreciation night.  Dec. 27 3-8pm drop in.  Last chance to order from the holiday mini and a sneak peek of what's in the spring catalogue.  One day only shopping specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment