Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Crafting and a Winner!

Just a note to say Stephanie H was the winner of a $75 halloween crafting bundle!  This was from my special promotion.
Congrats steph!
 
 
Speaking of Halloween, here's the crafts that we did at our recent Kids Can Craft Class
 
 
But of course the kids always give it their personal touch which makes it far more fun!  I loved how they used the silver and gold markers (available only in the holiday catalogue and are AMAZING, by the way) to draw their own pictures and designs.  I also loved how they made their mummies unique with crazy eyes, eyelashes etc.
 
This one was my daughter's creation. 
 
 
 
I had such fun with the kids I thought it would be nice to send them a thank you card for coming to the class. Here's what I whipped up yesterday.  I have rediscovered the vanilla smooch spritz.  That stuff makes everything shine and is so beautiful.  Lately I've been smooching a lot of things.
 
 
If you couldn't make the Kids can Craft Class, make sure you remember to book me in advance for your own private Mom and Kid crafting night.  I also do birthday parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment