Sunday, July 8, 2012

Flirtatious fabric flowers

I haven't even finished playing with all the new catalogue goodies but I couldn't resist playing with the holiday mini things because of course stampin up will be releasing some new products. One of them is an adhesive to more easily make fabric flowers so I thought I would try it out.
The paper on the bottom is the new natural composition specialty paper. It is a heavy weight paper with glossy patterns on it.
I am enjoying the summer so far. I love sunny weather and not having the chaotic rush in the morning getting the kids ready. I've had more time to nap(I love napping), stamp, play with the kids and today I even went jogging with friends! Yes! Shocking! I'm sure my legs will scream pain tommorrow since I probably haven't jogged in two years. I hope you are enjoying the summer too. Don't forget to make time to come out to my summer events. I'd love to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment