Wednesday, June 13, 2012

World Treasures

Sorry I haven't posted for a while.  You can bet that if I'm not posting it means that I am busy not only stamping but also many other things as well. The release of the new catalogue in June means that I have been having fun showing off the new goodies at private card parties, club, team meetings and the like.  I've also been busy going on school field trips, attending spring concerts and trying to finish off my O.T. reports before the summer hits. The end of the school year and the Stampin' Up! year speaks closure to me so much more than December does.  Everything is winding down and I know the more relaxed pace of the summer is right around the corner (although the announcement of the Reason to Smile promotion in July has already made my July calendar busier than usual!)
The closing of the Stampin' Up! year gives me reason to thank all of you who have blessed my life this year with your friendship and stamping support.  Every day I am thankful for my Stampin' Up! "job" and I can only have this job because all of you out there continue to come to my classes, host parties for me and introduce your friends to the joy of stamping.  My regular prayer is that I will be able to serve you WELL and with my heart and soul. 
Here's a card that I love and CASE'd from Jill Hilliard--a demo from the U.S.  It uses the new World Treasures stamp set and the fancy fan embossing folder.  The fabric is also new and is an excellent option since they retired the wide ribbon.  The colours are rose red and old olive.


I thought that sharing something from the World Treasures stamp set would be perfect since I am becoming a world traveler!  As you know, I've just returned from the Disney Incentive trip, I'm getting geared up to go to Salt Lake City Utah for the annual Stampin' Up! convention, AND I will be going to the next Stampin' Up! incentive trip to FIJI!  Who knew that stamping would bring such adventure!

I'll be going to Fiji with my son since it is nearly impossible for my vice principal husband to get time off during the school year.  He managed to come to Disney with me because he explained it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.  How were we to know that I would earn FiJI?  Anyway, Ethan and I are very excited about the time we will spend together on an exotic getaway.  Exotic trips are only one of the perks that Stampin' Up! gives to their demonstrators. Free stamps are another...  If you want to be a part of the family, let me know because there is a great promotion on right now.  I'd love to have you join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment