Monday, April 2, 2012

Finally bright blossoms

I'm finally getting to play with the summer smooches line. I woke up early today and I've learned that there is no point about getting mad that I'm awake way before the alarm. I just usually find something useful to do. I could have worked on my April newsletter but I didn't want to. I wanted to play stamps!
I've had the bright blossoms set since I went to leadership in January but today was the first day I cracked it open. This stamp set along with the summer smooches dsp and daffodil delight seam binding are available as a sneak peek for this month. Check out how I used the diagonal scoring plate to make some dry embossing on the card.
Come make this card tonight at our technique class! RSVP if you plan to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment