Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines: Done!

I was lucky this year.  My eldest is going skiing with his class on Valentines day so we decided we would not need to make any valentines for his class this year.
So, only the younger two needed to make valentines.  There is some sort of healthy food policy at the public school so we couldn't send any treats.  We just made a little cover for valentines balloons.  The youngest also goes to a little private school where candy abounds so we made these little ladybugs using the scallop cirle big shot die , 1 1/4" circle punch for the head and the word window punch for the antenae.  It's a little rough looking since I had both boys helping me.  My eldest was actually sticking the heads onto the rear end of the butterfly and couldn't see what the problem. was!  Boys and their lack of attention to detail!  I am so happy that the little narrow cellophane bags are still available as a carry over item.


No comments:

Post a Comment