Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stic girls in Ohio

There is a stampin up regional event in Ohio today. I couldn't justify going because I had just come back from Texas but some of the team girls decided to take a road trip and head out. Of course now that they are gone I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for updates! I was so happy when I woke up this morning and got this email from Jane:


Hi Gen, well everyone is sound asleep, and as usual, I'm still wide awake after not sleeping the night before, you'd think I would be zonked!

So far we had a great trip here. Esther drove us here all safe and sound despite the crazy wind she had to endure, white knuckled just to keep us on the wet rainy roads! We made it in great time spite the conditions. Yay Esther!!!

Once we settled into our room, we head off to the Olive Garden for din din. There Waite was over an hour, do we did what us gals do best... We went SHOPPING!

Khols had deals we couldn't pass up, in fact there is talk of heading back for round two tomorrow ;) After Regionals of course!

We all did a mini fashion show to show off our goods. Esther bought stellar J-Lo stilettos, yowzer! Hot hot hot. Then Heidi gave us a make-up lesson.... And then it was bedtime...

SU Regionals count down in less then 8 hours... Whoo hoo!
Jane ( Reporting from the Crown Plaza Columbus Ohio )

Being a part of my Stampin Up team is FUN! Don't let the saleabration starter kit deal pass you by...
Email me and let me know you want to join the fun! Genevieve.ko@sympatico.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment