Thursday, February 2, 2012

So Stinkin Simple!

We had a fun team S.T.I.C meeting tonight.  I always enjoy the laughter and friendship the girls bring.  I had prepared three make n takes for everyone tonight highlighting the sale-a-bration products.  I think this one was my favourite because it was so simple!  This will always be the magic of stamping to me.  I don't need fancy projects to make me happy.  Just a simple, quick and easy card makes me so thrilled.  I love the sentiment: You make my whole face smile!  That's how I feel about all of you who make my life so fun.  If you want to drop in for a one time visit and see how fun our team meetings are, just let me know and you can come as my guest!

The colours are: lucky limeade, rich razzleberry and island indigo dsp.  If I had any whisper white ribbon I would have put it on the left side but I didn't have enough for all the girls tonight.  OOOO, what does that mean?  I need to buy more ribbon.  Wait!   I think I need to put in another $60 order to get a free sale-a-bration item!  Grin.


No comments:

Post a Comment