Monday, February 27, 2012

Playing with stamps and paper

Just spent most of the day playing. I have a slew of private classes and events coming up so whenever that happens I just sit down and stamp a whole bunch of simple cards and then figure out later which card will be for which event.
I thought I would share a couple with you. Of course if you want to see more ideas, you need to book your own private class with me!

This one below was just something fun using the twitterpated dsp and the co-ordinating buttons.  It's hard to tell but the base colour is blushing bride and the red is the riding hood red.  The dsp shapes were made the the 1 3/8" square punch and 1 1/4" square punch and two of the corners were rounded.

This card uses two sale-a-bration products: the everyday enchantment dsp and the embossing folder frames.  Pool party and Lucky limeade are great colours to pair together. The stamp set is called Clearly for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment