Sunday, February 19, 2012

Celebrating and Sale-a-brating


Sorry, long time no blog! I felt like I was enjoying valentines celebration over many extended days. Kevin and I went out for dinner the saturday before valentines just because and then Kevin surprised me by hiring a babysitter on valentines day so we went out again. Then we went out yesterday because we had bought tickets weeks ago for a fundraiser dinner and dance thinking that it would be a good valentines outing. I'm not complaining. Eating out with hubby and no kids is always a treat.
The other thing that kept me busy (besides eating out every other night) was getting ready for a private mom and daughter class. There were 12 pairs of people there so it was a big crowd. A huge thank you to my helper elves (team stic girls samantha and shelley) who helped make the night go much more smoothly.
Here's a couple of the cards we made. If you haven't placed your $60 order yet to get these exclusive sale-a-bration sets, what are you waiting for? Here's a cute card using the everyday enchantment dsp and the sprinkled expression stamp set. Love the calypso coral.
It's hard to see but this uses the elementary elegance set stamped in night of navy. The first edition designer series paper felt like a perfect fit with this stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment