Monday, January 23, 2012

A swap and a shaker

Just thought I'd share a swap I received that I thought was neat and a shaker card that I did at a recent club meeting.
First the swap.  It uses a catalogue set called Language of Friendship.  This set will be available as a sale-a-bration pick starting tommorrow.  I thought it was so interesting how they placed the bird in the stamped greenery.  I also liked how they used the new punch that goes with the mixed bunch stamp set and layered the oval punches on top.
 This card was created from my brain.  I was desperate to play with the new everyday enchantment dsp and I wanted to show my club girls how the shaker frames work so this is what I put together.  Isn't it great how the fresh vintage stamp set matches with the dsp so perfectly?  You almost can't tell that it's a stamp...looks almost like the paper underneath that shaker frame.  The sentiment is the curly cute set.  Of course I had to add some of that new pool party seam binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment