Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sale-a-bration is around the Corner!

The biggest and most famous Stampin' Up! promotion is around the corner...Sale-a-bration!
Sale-a-bration is great because everyone benefits!
Hostesses earn a free tote and stamp set, brads and ribbon with their qualifying workshop.
Customers earn a free sale-a-bration item with each $60 purchase
Join the Stampin' Up! family for an amazing price and get a free package of designer paper every month for the rest of the year!
Here's one of the catalogue sets that you can get for free during sale-a-bration.  It's called "Party this Way".  Here's a super cute card I made using this set
The clouds were made with the cupcake punch.
Keep an eye on my blog as I hope to be updating it with other sale-a-bration samples and I am leaving for Leadership Conference on Tuesday!  I hope to be able to access the internet so I can show swap samples and other fun adventures.
In case you are wondering how I am proceeding with my swaps, I had a setback.  My back went out on me last night.  Fortunately, I had invited friends over to come and help me with my swaps so we were able to get a total of over 85 done.  So satisfying!  Thank you so much Mel and Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment