Monday, January 30, 2012

Craftin' with my girl

My daughter is super excited about her Stampin' Up! craft birthday party this Saturday.  She let me know last week that on Saturday we had to plan what crafts we're going to do at her party. She also let me know that all the crafts had to be valentine themed since she her birthday is so close to Valentines Day.  Boy, my little girl is more demanding than any hostess!  Smile.   She was excited to try a little favour box with the petal cone die and this is what we made.  She got a little discouraged about the sticky strip part.  She was worried it would be too hard for her friends to peel off the backing of the sticky strip adhesive.  I reassured her that we could probably use the tombow glue and it would be fine.
On to work on more projects for her valentines themed birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment