Saturday, December 10, 2011

Earn money stamping!

How ironic.  Just yesterday I was posting and commenting about how super Stampin' Up! is about giving out free stuff.  Wouldn't you know, I just received an e-mail from Stampin' Up! about a very special opportunity for those that want to purchase the starter kit and become a demonstrator.
This is a very exclusive offer that only demonstrators attending leadership can offer.  Since I am registered to attend the leadership conference, I can offer this amazing deal to you.  THIS DEAL IS ONLY AVAILABLE DECEMBER 13TH AND 14TH.  If you are curious about this offer.  Contact me now so we can get all our ducks in order so you can take advantage of this offer on December 13th.
I am not posting the offer here on the internet because not all demonstrators are able to offer this.  If you want to find our more, you must contact me!
Stamps, fun, friendship and making money.  Being a demonstrator is good!
Contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment