Wednesday, October 5, 2011

spooky cute!


I thought I would share some of the fun halloween cards I've been making for classes and workshops.  I have a tendency to start crafting for Christmas right after the summer and skip halloween and thanksgiving all together.  This year, I had a request for a halloween themed workshop so here's a couple of my samples.  I like the cute feel because I don't like to be spooked out too much!
Here's one card using the spider web embossing folder and the new peek a boo window die.  The ghost is actually the owl punch upside down with the feet cut off.  Isn't that the cutest?


Using the same wicked cool set, here's a fast and simple card.  You could change up the colour and the stamp set and make it a christmas card too.






No comments:

Post a Comment