Saturday, July 30, 2011

Calypso Wonder Friends

I was inspired by one of my downline. She dropped off a sweet card using calypso coral and wisteria wonder. These two new in colours are beautiful but I never would have thought to use them together. Once I saw her card, I figured I had to try a card using those two colours.

At convention we were given a free exclusive stamp set that had different images/sayings that would be useful to us as demonstrators. Things like: thanks for being a great hostess, and Thanks for your order etc.

My convention roomates thought it would be a fun idea to do a virtual swap using this business stamp set. I was given the task of making a card using the "welcome to our Stampin' Up! family" stamp.

I kept it super simple using the beautiful images from the new Best Friends Forever stamp set. I like how it turned out. Right after I finish this post, I am going to run and put some halfback pearls on the card and I think that will finish it off.

When you join my team, I'll be happy to send you this card. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment