Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nearing the finish line...

My downline Esther dropped by the other day with a little birthday treat for me. Four little milk cartons filled with candies in a cute little carrier. I love how she covered everything with the beyond the garden dsp to make it all co-ordinate. It looked to cute and summery. Of course she had a co-ordinating card as well. She used the Fabulous Florets stamp set and did the flowers in melon mambo embossing powder. Very cool!



I want to thank everyone who sent well wishes on my birthday and also to everyone who participated in my crazy birthday promotion. I know many of you played to encourage and support me towards the goal of earning my first ever Stampin' Up! incentive trip. So I'm sure many of you are waiting to hear...did I reach the goal? Well, one should not count the chickens before they are hatched right? I can only say that the crazy birthday promotion helped enormously so thank you everyone.
Stay tuned. I hope I will be making an announcement in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment