Monday, May 16, 2011

Pink Tea Highlights




Sorry for not posting for days. Of course I must share the highlight of the weekend which was the pink tea. The pink tea was a stamping breast cancer fundraiser. As a part of the registration fee, guests received the strength and hope stamp set, three card projects with matching envelopes, yummy cupcakes and a donation made on their behalf to the Breast Health Centre at Markham Stouffville Hospital. Here's a couple of the cards we made. I can't remember if I've mentioned it before, but the short & sweet sentiment set is one of my new favourites! I am using it a lot and it is so cute.
I had a great time chatting with friends old and new and enjoying the stamping enthusiasm.

Here's Pat enjoying her time stamping...



And Sebastiana getting ready to use her new stamp set.

It was a friend of Esther who donated the cupcakes and I just have to say that the cupcakes were delectable! I really had to restrain myself from eating 10 of them! Oink!
A close up of the cupcakes is necessary since they were so yummy...

What a pleasant day! Thank you EVERYONE who participated and supported the event in one way or another.



















No comments:

Post a Comment