Friday, March 25, 2011

Strength and Hope

Oh Wow! I didn't realize it's been so long since I last posted! I've been super busy getting ready for Stamp camp this Saturday. It's the first time I"ve done anything this large and comprehensive. The day will include a full lunch, loads of door prizes, 3 wow breakout sessions, and different make and takes depending if you're in the card track or the scrapbooking track. All I can say is that I will be hauling a whole lot of stuff down to the Yorkland school.


Speaking of big events, I"m in the process of planning my first event fundraiser. Stampin' Up! is releasing a new stamp set in the summer mini called "Strength and Hope" and two dollars from every set sold will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Since this set has not yet been released, I am not allowed to show the set images on the internet but I can show projects made with this set. I love the script and the butterfly images of this set.


Here is a card using this set.
Make sure you seize the opportunity to take part in this fundraiser to contribute to this cause while getting 3 beautiful make n takes and the stamp set.
Here's the details:
Date: May 14th
Time drop in 10-2
Cost: $35 includes strength and hope stamp set (clear mount), 3 make n takes, tea, pink frosted cupcakes!
Your registration fee also includes a $10 donation to the Breast Health Centre at Markham Stouffville hospital
RSVP: Registration and payment by April 30th

Come on out and invite friends. No stamping experience is necessary. The more registrants, the greater the difference we can make!

Don't worry if you can't make the date, I can still provide you the make n take paper so you can do the projects and home. Unforuntately I can't save any cupcakes for you, though!
RSVP by e-mailing me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment