Wednesday, February 2, 2011

funky cobbler


Here's a really simple card and card design using the funky four stamp set (which by the way is a sale-a-bration freebie this year). This card came about because I thought it would be fun to make "assemble your own card" kits as a part of my daughter's loot bag. Yeah, maybe I just wanted an excuse to stamp something because I don't know if I'll get around to making these kits. Nonetheless, I like how clean and easy this card was to put together. The colours were cherry cobbler, pear pizzazz, soft suede. The sentiment (from flight of the butterfly)was stamped in crumb cake. Some extra texture and dimension was added by using stampin' dimensionals behind the very vanilla cardstock and some retired soft suede polka dot ribbon was added with a glue dot for a finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment