Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm here, I"m here!


I made it to the airport super early despite the snow. It was a very small gate area and I feared that there would be nowhere to stamp my swap cards but there was a tiny little grey table that I snagged while waiting for boarding. I was the first one at the gate so I"m sure the security people thought I was strange. Of course I haven't gotten them all done yet in between talking to other demonstrators and feeling gross on the plane (I am bad with motion sickness)

I just found out that the lady that I met online that I planned to room with isn't able to make it because of the bad weather in her area. She's really bummed out. I'm sorry she's not here as it would've been nice to meet her as well as share the room rate but on the other hand I'm relishing the alone time. People are often surprised but I"m actually an introvert--meaning that I gain energy from being alone. This quietness in this luxurious hotel is quite nice! I feel a little guilt about the cost so I put out a notice on our demonstrator forum for a last minute roommate but I'm guessing it's a little late to change things now. Well, I know some of you were thinking of me today so I wanted to let you know that I"m here!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time! I too am relishing my alone time right now, I needed some crafting time of my own. I just finished reading your entire blog earlier and thoroughly enjoyed it, you have so many beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete