Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Almost Time for the Garage Sale!

I am home from the special service trip that I had talked about in a previous blog post. 
The experience was so profound and I am still reflecting and processing everything.  I do hope to write a blog post about my experience soon so keep checking back.

In the meantime, I wanted to remind you that my Annual Stampin4fun Garage Sale is just 4 days away!!



Don't miss it!
Saturday August 10th!
It's only two hours long: 9:30-11:30am
Location: Cornerstone Christian Community Church 9680 Ninth Line (corner of Donald Cousens and Ninth Line in Markham)
CASH ONLY!

The best deals will be gone first so make sure to come early! The first 20 people through the door will receive a small gift from me!

I've got boxes and boxes of all kinds of supplies and tools that are perfect for papercrafters, parents, teachers and anyone who loves a deal!

So far none of my family have complained as the boxes are really piling up in my house! It's a huge sale!


Here's a photo from a previous year's sale so you get an idea of how many tables full of crafting deals are available! 


Did I mention it's important to come early??

Hope to see you there!  Here's the facebook event to share with friends! 
Remember: Saturday August 10th at Cornerstone Church, 9:30-11:30am 
Cash ONLY! 






Don't miss my Sizzlin' Summer offer





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment