Friday, August 9, 2019

A milestone birthday


Yesterday was an exciting day!  My first born turned 18!! Time goes so fast!

Of course I had to make him a card!

I used the Rustic Retreat stamp set.  I actually bought this stamp set specifically with my son in mind because I loved the quote:
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know.



When I first saw this stamp set in the new catalogue with the quote I actually got tears in my eyes.  (Yes, I'm getting emotional with my son soon entering this new stage of his life) 

Here's the card I made which I CASEd from another demonstrator, Mary Deatherage. 


You know I was really feeling the love because I even stamped the inside. 


It's always hard for me to make masculine appropriate cards so I was happy how this one turned out. 

We gave my son the card at dinner and I knew he liked it! 

I was so happy I took the time to make him a card and so happy to enjoy a family dinner together! 


Thanks for dropping in! I'll paste the supply list for the card below.  Just click on any of the images to take you to my online store.   Don't forget all orders qualify for my Sizzlin' Summer offer and August is the month to use any bonus days coupons you earned in July! 









Product List


Don't miss my Sizzlin' Summer offer





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment