Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Watch it Wednesday

Wow!  Crazy!  Watch it Wednesday is showing up on a Wednesday!

Ta dah!

today's video is just a recording of the facebook live that I did on my facebook page yesterday.

I wanted to share the new saleabration products that will be released starting February 15th.

Get ready because they are only available until the end of March or only while supplies last!



I made something very sweet and simple but oh so nice with a new saleabration set called All Adorned. 


No fancy layers or embellishments needed because the art work speaks for itself. 

See how I use the stamparatus to make this card. 

Here's the video! Don't miss any of my Tuesday @ 2 facebook lives!  Go "like" my facebook page today! 
Thanks for dropping in! 




No comments:

Post a Comment