Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Incredible like you!

Wouldn't you love to make 16 cards in a jiffy?

Especially if they are gorgeous, beautiful cards like these ones?


Here's the details of my Incredible like you class

Wed. Feb. 27th 6:30pm: Incredible Like You 16 Card Class  Time to make a stack of cards in a snap! We’ll use a project kit to create 16 pretty cards (4 of 4 designs) and you can customize using my stamps and ink! Cost: $50. Can’t make the class?  Take it 2 go and receive the 15 pc stamp set and kit mailed to your door for you to do on your own time.  Take it 2 go cost: $78.  RSVP required by Feb. 13th.

I love the incredible like you stamp set!  It can be used to create the cards in this kit but it's wonderful to be used on it's own as well! 


See how I used it on this card? 


I hope you can come enjoy this class or you can just order the kit on my online store and enjoy it yourself! 

Register today on my website! 

Thanks for dropping in!  I love sharing stamping with you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment