Monday, February 11, 2019

Happy New Year

I love being a part of the fabulous Team S.T.I.C stampers!  Who knew that when I started this little stampin' journey that it would grow to encompass a dynamic and talented and fun team?

I may be the leader of Team S.T.I.C but I am not the only one doing the inspiring.  We all inspire each other in different ways.

The card I am showing you today came out of a card that Team S.T.I.C. girl Kimberley made for Chinese new year.

I happened to see it pop up on our team facebook group and I decided straightaway to run downstairs and make one myself since I was going out to dinner for Chinese new year within the half hour.


I believe in the Chinese zodiac it's the year of the pig.  Traditional lucky colours are red and gold so that's why it's incorporated in this card.

The supply list is below.  Feel free to head to my online store to browse all the products.

If you want to be a part of a creative and supportive community, please join my Team S.T.I.C stampers!
Now is a perfect time!  All you have to do to join my team is purchase the starter kit.
It's on sale!  Just choose $225 worth of product and pay only $135 no shipping and no tax in most provinces.
YES!!! It's that easy!
Read all about the perks and join now!






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment