Monday, February 4, 2019

Happiness Blooms

Happy Monday!  I can't wait to share this bright and cheerful card with you!

I made a whole stack of cards in a jiffy using the Happiness Blooms Memories and More Card Pack and the memories and more notecards and envelopes.


Here's one of the cards that came out of that happy stamping experience. 


I love how the memories and more pack has sticker elements and specialty paper elements

This one is a bit shiny.  I don't know if you can see it in the close up. 
oooo shiny.  :-)


I do enjoy using stamps to create projects and cards but sometimes it's fun to just assemble and glue!  The memories and more cards and notecards allow for projects to be created with absolutely zero stamping!
It's true! 

Check out the supply list below! 
Don't forget every $60 order will get you a FREE sale-a-bration gift! 
Have you seen all the free saleabration gifts? 

Check them out HERE and then head to my online store to see all the great products! 
Thanks for dropping in! 







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment