Friday, July 13, 2018

Sharing some Stampin'

Last week I had the privilege of being invited to speak at a fellow demonstrators training event. Her name is Anne Granger and I believe I met her for the first time on an incentive trip.   She wanted to provide some training to the demonstrators in her downline but also opened it to any other demonstrators who wanted to join in.  She asked if I would be able to speak and join in on the day.  I certainly do love to share any stampin' business tips I have learned over the years and I especially love spending time with other demonstrators stamping and chatting.

I had a marvelous time!  The demonstrators I met  were so kind and happily gave me swap cards although I hadn't brought any to swap. 

Here's a card I received from Janice Thompson.

Isn't it pretty?  It uses the Love What you Do stamp set.


It was such a pleasure for me to attend an event where I could stamp and chat and just simply enjoy.  
I even received a "prize patrol" prize and as a fun surprise to me, the Canadian Stampin' Up! manager Dale Hampshire attended the event as a guest as well.  
Enjoying some time with him was great as it was like visiting with an old friend. 



Here's a few photos.  There were display boards, demonstrations, make n takes and more!  It was totally worth the two hour drive! 





Being a demonstrator means being part of a great and supportive community.  If you're interested in joining the fun, remember that just for July, you get a free family of ink pads on top of the already amazing starter kit deal! 
Remember the Stampin' Up starter kit gets you $165 worth of product for only $135 no shipping and no tax (in most provinces) 
Amazing right? 

Then add on a whole family of free ink pads!!! Unbelievable!  







No comments:

Post a Comment