Sunday, June 10, 2018

New Catalogue Stamp Camp Fun!

Whew!  What a whirlwind of a week!  If I told you all about it this post would be so long and have so many pictures!

So, for now I will just stick with sharing about yesterday's Stamp Camp event. Can I just say I love this event?  It is a way for all the attendees to get a good flavour of lots of new stamps and other items from the new catalogue.

I have to say with the colour revamp and so many new products, 10 different cards was just not enough!  I'm so glad the event also includes stamping demonstrations so more things could be learned and experienced.

I think I was too busy checking in and chatting with everyone that I didn't take as many pictures as I should have.

Hope the photos I share with you here will still give you a taste of the fun.
Thank you to all of you who made a point of letting me know that you enjoy the event.  It fills my heart!
Make sure to sign up for the Fall Stamp Camp on September 15th.  It's a favourite since we will be stamping primarily holiday cards!

We had a full house!  

Thank you Anjea for your wonderful In colour demonstration

Thank you Melissa for showcasing the Lilypad lake stamp set

An amazing bendi card!  All Stamp camp attendees  will receive the instructions

stamps are not just for cards!  Don't forget pretty home decor! 

Lots of ways to use the Nature's Poem bundle


After the stamping demonstrations, we dove into the stamping of 10 different cards.  With each of the cards organized in different buckets, things flowed pretty smoothly.


Here's a few of our prize winners.  I had hundreds of dollars of raffle prizes!
Lindsay was the grand prize winner!  A brand new stamparatus! 

Stamp sets, punches, paper and more were on the raffle prize table. 

Thank you to Team S.T.I.C girl Sheena who made these table number centrepieces using the new Sea of Textures stamp set. 
Here's just a few of the cards we made yesterday. 

Thank you Melissa for being such a great helper!  At the end of the event we were full of smiles because we were thrilled that everyone seemed to have a great time and enjoyed cardmaking,socializing and a yummy lunch.

Thanks for dropping in! 
Make sure to register for the next Stamp camp on September 15th where we will be showcasing the new Holiday Catalogue products!

No comments:

Post a Comment