Thursday, May 31, 2018

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow....tomorrow....I love you....tomorrow...You're only a day away!

Yes, this song from the musical Annie is playing in my head today. Tomorrow is the launch of the new annual catalogue!

Check out this video showing off some of the new products.  (sorry I meant to post this yesterday for Watch it Wednesday but the day ran away from me as I was getting ready for last night's class. )





I've already been busy playing with new catalogue goodies because what we demonstrators like to do is SWAP cards so we can have a variety for our display boards.

Here is one of the cards I designed for a swap.

I felt very proud to have designed it myself.  I love the cute koala bear peeking out from the kangaroo.   I can tell this Animal Outing set is going to be a big seller! (I've put the supply list below...remember you can shop for new product on my store after June 1st 2pm EST)


The card uses a returning in-colour called Mint Macaron.  It was one of my favourites when it was here before and I am thrilled at it's return!!!

Seriously, there are so many wonderful things in the new catalogue and it only makes sense to find a way to get everything while saving some money! 

I believe the best way to get some goodies from the new catalogue FREE is to host a private Stampin' Social. It's so easy!  Just have yourself and 5 friends at your home or mine on a date of your choice  and I'll bring all the new catalogue Stampin' Fun! 


Contact me and I'll give you a $20 gift certificate as a thank you for hosting! 

Here's another option to get those free host dollars and $20 gift certificate from me: 

Bring your friends to my ice cream sundae social on July 31st! 



Be a Stampin’ Shepherd on July 31st:  A Stampin’ Shepherd is simply someone who brings 5 or more friends to class on July 31st.  Invite friends, family, coworkers and enjoy a night out together with the ice cream sundae bar and creating some lovely handmade cards! All you do is invite your friends, confirm the headcount of your group and then let me know by the RSVP date. In return, you’ll receive a $20 gift certificate from me to use on new product, and you’ll earn host $$ on orders placed by your group.  I provide the location, the eats and the supplies for the cardmaking! Enjoy the host perks without the host homecleaning! 

Just RSVP HERE to let me know! 



There are so many exciting things coming up.  Don't miss a thing!  Make sure to be on my newsletter list
and keep checking my website for upcoming events. 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment