Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Don’t forget Last chance, first glance!

What an exciting time of year! We are on the verge of welcoming a new stampin up catalogue!

For some people skydiving is exciting. For me, the release of the new catalogue is exciting. 
Chacun son goût (to each his own) 
I am very excited about the Last Chance First Glance sweet and simple class on May 30th.  (Have you rsvpd yet?




It will be an evening where we will stamp 6 cards instead of the usual 4 and there will be the opportunity to place orders from three different catalogues: Occasions, 2017-2018 annual catalogue and the 2018-2019 annual catalogue. 

So exciting!!!! 

I have been stamping madly in the craft cave trying to come up with cards for this class but also for the stamp camp and host appreciation event. 
Here’s a sneak peek of one of the cards I think we will make at the sweet and simple class. 
It’s using the soon to be released Rooted in Nature stamp set.  The white embossing really makes the sentiment stand out and can I say I just love the coordinating dsp? (I used it on yesterday’s card too) 




Thanks for dropping in! Hope you are getting as excited as me about the release of the new catalogue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment