Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Saying farewell to pretty things...

I know it's been happening for years but whenever the retiring list is announced, there's always a few things that are saying farewell that I'm not quite ready for...

This means I have to give them a last hurrah and make sure to share them with you so you don't miss out!

This card uses the retiring colour of Soft Sky and the Lovely Wishes Stamp set.



I know some people think soft sky and pool party are so similar so getting rid of soft sky isn't such a loss.  The colours may be similar but they are not the same.  Soft sky is just a softer, sweeter colour to me.

The above card would be great as a mother's day card don't you think?  We'll be making it at tomorrow's Sweet and Simple Card class

The Lovely Wishes Stamp set is a great two step stamp.

I was able to just use a portion of the stamp on the card above.  I've also created a totally different looking card with the same stamp set. We made this card at stamp camp at the beginning of the year. 



Hope these cards inspire you to create with some favourites in your crafting stash!   Things are selling out on the clearance rack and retiring list so make sure to browse my online store now!

Thanks for dropping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment