Monday, April 16, 2018

It's Colourful and Eclectic

Thanks for joining me today!  Over the next few days I will be sharing some of the swap cards that I received at On Stage.

Here's a pretty and colourful card I received from Jan S. a fellow Team S.T.I.C stamper.  She used the Naturally Eclectic Suite to create this card.

Although the stamp set and the framelits are not retiring and will be available in the next catalogue in June, the ability to buy them in a bundle at a 10% discount is retiring!

If you've been waiting to get this set, don't wait because you definitely want the framelits too.

Jan's card shows off how essential the framelits are with this stamp set:


The card has so much more depth when the flowers are cut out with the framelits.  I also love how she used the geometric shape cut out to peek a boo the colourful, co-ordinating DSP. 

I love this DSP!  It has bright colours, it has soft colours!  
Three of the retiring DSP's are already sold out so if you want to nab the Naturally Eclectic DSP, better hurry to my online store now


Thanks for dropping in!  The supply list is below. 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment