Monday, April 30, 2018

Cute little notecards

I'm almost afraid to say it...is spring here?  Has snow left us?  Can I trust that warmer weather is the norm???
I hope so!  I am sick and tired of winter coats and cold weather!  I am ready for sunshine and warmth and freedom from bulky clothes!

These cute little notecards just speak happy, sunshiny days to me.  This was one of the make n take projects at the recent Ladies Retreat Weekend.

If you look closely you can see that the background of the cards looks like it is embossed. However it is just whisper white cardstock punched out with the Itty Bitty Fruit Punches

Glueing punched out shapes to a card base is a great way to get some interesting texture.

I love how the 2 1/4" circle punch works perfectly to make an envelope liner for the these cute notecard envelopes.

Check out the supply list for these cute cards below.

Don't miss this cute and fresh Tutti Frutti Suite!  It is on the retiring list! Snatch it up while supplies last!
Head to my online store now!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment