Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Changing it up...

I do love receiving my happy crafty surprise each month!  For today's Watch it Wednesday, you can enjoy the cute Paper Pumpkin kit from April.







I really really liked the cute notecards and the box but since I was opening the kit at the Ladies Retreat weekend and my one goal for myself at the weekend was to do a little of my own scrapbooking...I decided to use the components in the kit and use it for a scrapbook layout.

See...when you get your kit you can make it just like the instructions or do your own thing!


Look at how much comes in a kit! There's plenty of supplies if you want to do your own thing AND do some of whatever the kit is meant for. 




It truly is an all inclusive kit..with stamps,ink, embellishments...everything you need!!!

I love my monthly delivery!  When you are a month to month subscriber you can stop anytime! Give it a try! 

Hurry!  It is your last chance to get the 50% off for your first two months for new subscribers!  
Just use code SAVEFIFTY0418

Make sure to use my unique link so I know you're one of my Pumpkin Pals! 


This offer ends May 10th!  Don't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment