Sunday, April 8, 2018

A few on stage photos

I'm home from the Stampin' Up! On Stage local event in London Ontario.

I can't really share as much as I want to because we are on what's called "Spoiler Alert".  Basically so all demonstrators can enjoy the element of surprise at their local On Stage event, no matter what time zone their event is in, we are told that we must keep everything new under wraps until Monday April 9th 1pm Mountain time.

I've still got some photos to share that don't give away any special secrets.  Mostly the photos are of myself and friends because that's such a big part of the experience.

Here's my car load of happy S.T.I.C girls on our road trip to London!

My special suitcase enjoyed a road trip!  (a little more about the suitecase HERE)

Friday night Stampin' Up! hosts a dinner for demonstrators that are Silver Elite title or above.  The theme was 80's because Stampin' Up! started in 1988 and they are celebrating 30 years this year so why not have a little 80's themed party?

I wasn't sure how to dress up so I took to facebook and got loads of advice.

A friend loaned me a mesh shirt, I put on some leggings and got some jelly bracelets and netting gloves from party city.

Team S.T.I.C girl Debbie is a hairdresser by profession and she did my hair right before the event.  There was a lot of hairspray involved since big hair was a thing in the 80's!

Jenny helped me with the eyeshadow and off I went!

 I wasn't the only one to dress up!





The food was delicious.  (I'm still dreaming about the delicious mushroom ravioli)


 I was given the new catalogue and so when I got back to the hotel room my roommates couldn't wait to look at it! I told them they could wait until Saturday at on stage to get the whole element of surprise but waiting didn't seem to be an option for them.
The crowded around and enjoyed the new book while I took a shower to get all the hairspray out of my hair.

I got up bright and early to line up as I was hoping I could facilitate team members sitting together at the event.  With 55 team members attending I wanted to do what I could to help everyone  (especially first time team members) feel comfortable.

Before the doors opened, Judy already was given a prize from Stampin' Up!

Kimberly didn't have time to make any swap cards before the event but on Friday night I had given her a prize that she had won from the last team challenge and she took that prize along with supplies her roommates had brought and made a few swap cards so she could enjoy swapping at the event.

We had an organized team swap. Here's a photo of the swap line.

Here's a photo of the special afternoon snack we received. Yum!  Celebrating Stampin' Up's 30th anniversary was very yummy.

I had to get a team photo of course.  These women are what keep me going.  They are so kind and caring and fun...I am so honoured to be their team leader and to have them to enjoy the On Stage experience with me.  


Well that's all the photos for now.  I'm hoping to get onto my facebook group tomorrow Monday at 3pm EST once the spoiler alert is lifted so I can show you all the loot I received from the great event!

Make sure to join my facebook group so you can join in live or watch the replay!

Hope you had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment