Friday, March 9, 2018

Welcome Spring, Farewell Saleabration!


I can't believe the amazing Saleabration promotion that I wait all year for is now almost gone! 
Sob.  I have not yet done as much stamping as I desire.  I think with March break coming I shall pick a day and sit and stamp.  Maybe I will challenge myself to use every single saleabration product so that I can fully enjoy them! 

I think it's important to have closure to this hallmark saleabration event.  So, we're going to have a Saleabration Finale! 

I'll arrange some special treats for us to eat and we'll stamp some pretty cards with spring colours. 
We'll welcome spring while we say farewell to Saleabration! 

I hope you can come! 

Here's the details: 
Wednesday March 28th 7pm
We'll make 4 pretty cards for only $15 or FREE with an order (min. $25) 
Saleabration finale special: Get an extra gift from me when you place a minimum $60 order! 
It's like double saleabration rewards! 
One evening only! 






Of course I can't talk about Saleabration and not talk about the best deal of all! 

The Stampin' Up! starter kit is absolutely the best deal.  
You get to choose $165 worth of product but you pay only $135 NO SHIPPING (and NO TAX in Ontario)
If that's not good enough, during saleabration you get to choose two additional stamp sets of any value for FREE. 

Once you purchase the kit from me you get additional fantastic perks such as a 20% discount all the time, access to my monthly $5 team stamping nights,  quarterly full colour magazine and so much more. 

If you're curious to hear about my Stampin' story and learn more about the fantastic starter kit and joining the Stampin' Up! family,   I'll be doing a free session before sweet and simple class at 6pm where there will be a bonus stamping project and I can answer questions. 






No comments:

Post a Comment