Monday, March 12, 2018

Springtime foil thank you

I had some time this past weekend to just play. It was heavenly!
I knew one of the things I would play with is the new springtime foil desinginer séries paper which is free with a $60 order during saleabration. 
Don’t wait! Saleabration ends at the end of March and some items may become sold out! 

This quick and easy card is stunning with all the foil accents. 
Maybe with regular specialty dsp I would be hesitant to use such a large sheet on the card front but I’m not worried with this dsp because it’s free! (Ahem, did I mention it is free?)



When I decided on a card base colour I decided to go with Night of Navy because it is so rich...a perfect match with gold foil don’t you think?

Some of the paper has silver accents, some has gold accents and some have like a rose gold accent.


Super gorgeous!

See another example of where I used this paper on this blog post

Hope this card inspires you to create! Thanks for dropping in!
Check out the supply list below and head to my online store so you can take advantage of saleabration before it's gone!  If you want to re-create the card I posted today, buy everything you need and you'll get the Springtime Foils DSP for free. 









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment