Monday, March 19, 2018

Let's start another Saleabration Streak!

Hello!  I don't know if  you remember but when Saleabration started, I did a little Saleabration streak on my blog where I would try to post some saleabration inspiration daily.

Now that we are into the last two weeks of this hallmark promotion, I think it's time to do another streak don't you think?

I'm going to try to post some daily Stampin' inspiration.  For me, to blog every day will be a big feat but I think I can do it! Each day I will highlight a project that uses a Saleabration item.

Ready to get started?

Here's what I have for today.



This is a scrapbook layout I made over March break.  I realized that I haven't scrapbooked for myself for a long time.  I guess I've  been too caught up making cards whether for myself or for the business.
I decided over March break that the scrapbooking dry spell must end!

I sent over 250 photos to Costco at the start of March break thinking I would have lots of time over March break to scrapbook.  No such luck.  By Saturday night when I realized that March break was OVER,  I had a stomping temper tantrum in my craft cave.  I then put on my game face and opened up the costco box of photos and sorted them into themes.

***Scrapbooking tip: Never start with super old photos and think you are going to "catch up"  This never happens and you always end up feeling behind.  The trick is to start with more recent photos and move forward***

So, for me, super old photos would be like two years ago.  I decided to start with the photos from our family vacation this past summer.  We have an annual tradition of going to a resort in Horseshoe Valley.

I immediately reached for the beautiful Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card pack.  I've been dying to use it because the colours are so beautiful and I love the sentiments on the cards.

I love how this Memories and more pack matches perfectly with the sweet soiree designer series paper.  See how I was able to use the DSP and the Memories and More pack together?


Don't forget that during the last weeks of Saleabration some items may start to sell out.  Make sure to place your $60 order with me or on my online store soon so you don't miss out on this FREE and gorgeous Sweet Soiree Memories and More Card pack. 



Thanks for dropping in today! Make sure to come back every day as I aim to do a saleabration streak until March 31st!










No comments:

Post a Comment