Thursday, March 22, 2018

Ink and Inspiration March Blog Hop



Once again this month I am thrilled to be able to blog hop with demonstrators around the world.  The theme this month is bunnies and chocolate.

I tried and tried but I couldn't get into the bunny zone so I decided to focus on the chocolate part.

I just recently learned how to make an origami pouch based on a video from Julie DiMatteo so I thought I would make one with my own twist.

Of course I had to reach for some Saleabration goodies to make my pouch because these items will be gone soon and I don't want you to miss a thing!

I decided to use the Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper.


There's so many fun designs and colours in this paper! 

I chose to use the Bermuda Bay colour with the stars for the paper and added some shimmer ribbon (also a saleabration freebie).  The ribbon matched the paper perfectly! 


Such a cute little pouch!  It holds just a few little chocolates. 




It is kind of hard to explain how to make the pouch so I decided to do a video  I also post the supply list at the end of this post. 





I hope you enjoyed todays project featuring chocolate and some saleabration products.  Don't forget saleabration is an amazing time of year to shop or join my team. Saleabration means free stuff! 
If you need a reminder of all the saleabration perks you can read this previous blog post. 

Of course if you need to shop to take advantage of the freebies, head to my online store

Thanks for dropping in today!  Make sure to hop through to visit the blogs of the other demonstrators participating ! The list is below.
Don't forget to keep visiting my blog every day as I continue my Saleabration blogging streak until March 31st!



Product List

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is the most adorable little pouch ever!! Thank you for being part of the March IIBH xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pouch and the colours are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Genevieve and thanks for the tutorial x

    ReplyDelete