Friday, March 30, 2018

Bubble Over with Happiness

Well, my best intentions for the saleabration streak fell short yesterday!  Sorry there was no inspiration yesterday!

I had full intentions of sitting down to blog in the evening but we had some friends over for an impromptu games night and that games night went onto until 1:45am in the morning!

Kevin and I were happy to have friends over and happy to enjoy a fun evening.

Long weekends are great to enjoy spontaneous time with friends.

Here's today's inspiration:

This is a swap card I received from my friend Winona Semler.  Just looking at this card makes me happy! It's so cheerful!


The Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series paper will be leaving us since it's a saleabration exclusive freebie.  



Tomorrow is the absolute last day of Saleabration! 

In case you need to be reminded how saleabration works, just read this blog post HERE

Head to my online store to shop now!   And don't forget the BEST DEAL of ALL!

Only $135.00 flat.
NO SHIPPING and NO TAX!
Choose $165 of ANYTHING from the catalogs!
That's 30.00 for FREE! (did I mention no tax?)
Plus you save16.00 on shipping!
PLUS you can choose 2 stamp sets of any value for FREE! (that’s up to $132 free!)
EVERYONE who joins gets to enjoy continuous 20% discount on future orders until July 2018!
 
Perks of being a part of my team:
**20% off all your future orders while you are active
**Free catalogs BEFORE they are available to the public
**Opportunity to order new product before it's available to the public
**Monthly FUN gatherings with make n takes, swapping, demonstrations, prizes! (optional)
**Online crafting/creating support with our Exclusive group on Facebook!
**Fun incentives, and contests!
**Opportunity to earn $$
**As much or as little support that you need!  
Click HERE to join now!
Enjoy all the Saleabration benefits till the end of March! 

NO obligation!
Anyone can purchase the kit!!!
What are you waiting for?

I have the best time with my Team S.T.I.C. stampers!  Just this past week we enjoyed serving together at a local Food Pantry. 

This team is so much more than just about Stamping!


Join the fun today while the starter kit is on sale!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment